Josh loves solving problems. However, solving problems takes a lot of time, so he will sometimes batch problems together, which allows him to solve them quicker. He will do it according to the following rules:
- Every 2 problems takes him 1 minute to solve (rounded down).
- Every 7 problems takes him 1 less minute to solve than usual.
- Solving problems takes Josh minutes. It takes him minutes to solve the problems usually. However, since he's solved problems, and every problems takes less minute, he will only take minutes.
- Solving problems takes Josh = minutes in total.
- Solving problem takes Josh minutes.
Josh has only minutes to solve as many problems as possible. Can you determine the maxmium number of problems he can solve?
The first line will contain the integer .
Output the maximum number of problems Josh can solve in minutes.
Subtask 1 [37%]
Subtask 2 [63%]
No further constraints.
Sample Input For Subtask 1
Sample Output For Subtask 1
Explanation For Sample For Subtask 1
Solving problems takes him minutes, which is exactly the amount of time he has.
Sample Input For Subtask 2
Sample Output For Subtask 2